I Hope JB calls out the officiating | Syracusefan.com

I Hope JB calls out the officiating

Agree 100%. If he doesn't call them out, I'll be upset. I think this has the potential to be an epic press conference.

That was a bs technical, but I actually thought the officiating overall was just terrible both ways. Neither team could get any offensive flow. Plus the calls were inconsistent, a tackle isn't a foul one possession and the next possession Keita slightly touching a guy is a foul.

I like when the announcers commented that JB was standing in from of Hathaway and was talking to him after that call on Scoop.

Scoop didn't even touch Craft and he picks up his third.

They were so whistle happy at one point the guy just blew it randomly while Triche was dribbling and we had to take the ball out of bounds. He must have thought Ohio State had the ball and he was going to call us for a foul, got confused, and just said it was inadvertent instead. It happens.

the officiating in my opinion was done in a way to give OSU the better oportunity to win...my theory is that the refs called a lot of fouls steadily throughout the game for one reason...to keep us out of transition. It was kept a half court game the entire time. A foul was called every minute it seemed. Even having bad fouls called on OSU helped them out b/c it stops the game and lets them set up there defense. We haven't had foul trouble all year and all of a sudden we have two guys foul out.

They were so whistle happy at one point the guy just blew it randomly while Triche was dribbling and we had to take the ball out of bounds. He must have thought Ohio State had the ball and he was going to call us for a foul, got confused, and just said it was inadvertent instead. It happens.

That was my absolutely favoristist play. Can you say put time back on the clock.

He
Agree 100%. If he doesn't call them out, I'll be upset. I think this has the potential to be an epic press conference.
hasn't had any trouble saying what's on his mind all year. Might as well be consistant and let her rip

That was a bs technical, but I actually thought the officiating overall was just terrible both ways. Neither team could get any offensive flow. Plus the calls were inconsistent, a tackle isn't a foul one possession and the next possession Keita slightly touching a guy is a foul.

I have to agree but our style of play made us more susceptible to them. I think the stupid refs had Sullinger's come out swinging and hit first comment up as their bulletin board material and thought they needed to ref it like this was two thug teams with a long history of trouble... shame. The even bigger shame is the way bad ref work gets "protected". These three should never ref in the tournament again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom