I hope MSG was worth it for the B1G | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I hope MSG was worth it for the B1G

You jog for 3 hours?
I'll clarify...

Parked at a garage. Got coffee. Walked from the coffee shop to the park (about 8 blocks). Jogged for an hour. Walked back to the parking garage.

To reiterate, nothing is lost or gained in Virginia by moving to the Big 10. Any figures to show the number of transplants in the Carolinas versus Chicago?

Virginia isn't moving to the Big 10.

Job transfers tend to go to sunny low tax states with a better cost of living. Carrier moved to Raleigh.

Virginia isn't moving to the Big 10.

Job transfers tend to go to sunny low tax states with a better cost of living. Carrier moved to Raleigh.
I didn’t say they were (although I’ve seen them mentioned on wish lists behind Tech, UNC, and FSU). Most of those people are in Northern Virginia, right? So we would be trading UVA for Maryland.

WHAT!!!?? You mean I missed the Big 10 tournament? What are we supposed to watch now on Selection Sunday afternoon? It was always nice to have a meaningless game to watch leading up to the tournament selection show. Who won IUPUI or IUPUFW?

WHAT!!!?? You mean I missed the Big 10 tournament? What are we supposed to watch now on Selection Sunday afternoon? It was always nice to have a meaningless game to watch leading up to the tournament selection show. Who won IUPUI or IUPUFW?
IUPUG (Gary).

the selection show is on TBS this year.
so feel free to watch the meaningless Will Ferrell/Kevin Hart movie "Get Hard" leading up to it.
(this is not a joke)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom