I hope the team & coaches are more focussed on UL than this board is.(nm) | Syracusefan.com

I hope the team & coaches are more focussed on UL than this board is.(nm)

Why? Does what is discussed here impact on the game?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Why do people act like we as "fans" need to be preparing for teams, not looking ahead...focusing on the opponent etc. We are fans, not coaches or players lol.

Everyone remember final review of game film at my house tonight, we're going to go over blitz schemes and coverage for tomorrow. I want everyone in bed by curfew and tomorrow morning, pregame meal followed by a walk through. :rolleyes:

Im sure Marrone has players focused on the game. I dont think they are reading ACC literature and scouring conference re-alignment boards the day before kickoff.

Why do people act like we as "fans" need to be preparing for teams, not looking ahead...focusing on the opponent etc. We are fans, not coaches or players lol.

Everyone remember final review of game film at my house tonight, we're going to go over blitz schemes and coverage for tomorrow. I want everyone in bed by curfew and tomorrow morning, pregame meal followed by a walk through. :rolleyes:

Im sure Marrone has players focused on the game. I dont think they are reading ACC literature and scouring conference re-alignment boards the day before kickoff.

There is a pretty good chance that I will be violating team rules tonight, Coach.

There is a pretty good chance that I will be violating team rules tonight, Coach.

Should you continue with your transgression towards the team and blatant disrespect for the game tomorrow then I am afraid I am going to have to forbid you from watching the first half. You may turn your tv on at halftime.

Why? Does what is discussed here impact on the game?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
Of course it does! Isn't that the essence of being a "fan"?

Seriously, maybe what I really mean is I wish there was more discussion about tomorrow's game. It promises to be a close, hard-fought contest, with a chance to become bowl eligible, but every tweet that provides some unsubstantiated rumor or wild speculation seems to send some folks into a feeding frenzy.

Our future is set. I honestly don't give a rat's ass what happens to Rutgers or UConn.

Marrone said they're well constructed to give us fits and it will be a tough game (sounds like that's not coachspeak, it is probably the case). They haven't been very good most of this year. Lost a bunch of their O-line from last year. Go posted a thread about their QB's woes on 3rd down. They're favored. We'll be back in the 4-3 base in all likelihood since Louisville will likely try to run a lot with the power game.

If we win we'll be knocking on the door to the top-25. We're generally healthy.

Did I cover all the main topics from this week? :)

We need this thread to get to 7 pages, keep up that mojo from last week's epic back-and-forth.

*stands up*
I am Meatheadicus.

I'm not at all worried about our guys being distracted by all this realignment chatter. I am a little worried that today's realignment news will serve to juice up the Cards even more than they already are, just to prove to the world that the Big 12 chose the wrong team to join their club.

We need this thread to get to 7 pages, keep up that mojo from last week's epic back-and-forth.

*stands up*
I am Meatheadicus.

Dion Waiters should start over Brandon Triche.

Just got you 5+ pages.:D

couchburncouchburncouchburncouchburncouchburn

Should you continue with your transgression towards the team and blatant disrespect for the game tomorrow then I am afraid I am going to have to forbid you from watching the first half. You may turn your tv on at halftime.

If I promise not to watch the first half can I leave my tv on... We need to get our tv ratings up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom