I really like this new approach of finding a guy who can throw and letting him do that | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I really like this new approach of finding a guy who can throw and letting him do that

I will happily bet you that he isn't
There is no way he’s a first rounder, he’s never going to be an NFL starter he could hang around for a few years etc. personally, I don’t care he’s a very good college QB and that’s what’s important as a Syracuse fan. Not sure why people get so hung up on his NFL future. I like Kyle, seems like a good kid but he’s a 1 year hired gun for Syracuse. I’m fine with it, wish him the best after this year but quite honestly don’t care much if his NFL career ever takes off.

There is no way he’s a first rounder, he’s never going to be an NFL starter he could hang around for a few years etc. personally, I don’t care he’s a very good college QB and that’s what’s important as a Syracuse fan. Not sure why people get so hung up on his NFL future. I like Kyle, seems like a good kid but he’s a 1 year hired gun for Syracuse. I’m fine with it, wish him the best after this year but quite honestly don’t care much if his NFL career ever takes off.
Perfect spot for him - Detroit backing up Goff.

This whole tread is stupid.

Howard and Leonard got taken. Nice try. A good QB is a good QB.

I don't care what we run as long as it work and is sustainable.
Who are Howard and Leonard and when did they play at Syracuse, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom