I just can't watch Super Bowl pregame shows anymore | Syracusefan.com

I just can't watch Super Bowl pregame shows anymore

texascpa

Living Legend
I swear every segment is for women. Just caught the tail end of an interview with Howie and Russell Wilson. Mood lighting, Howie wearing a black shirt with top two buttons unbuttoned, and some slow song playing. W...T...F...?

I swear every segment is for women. Just caught the tail end of an interview with Howie and Russell Wilson. Mood lighting, Howie wearing a black shirt with top two buttons unbuttoned, and some slow song playing. W...T...F...?
And you thought you were the target demographic.

And you thought you were the target demographic.

:(

I realize that the NFL fanbase is 47% female (according to Goodall), but hey Fox, there's another 53% here!

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 2m
Awesome. RT @Melissa_PPI: On my way into #SuperBowl ran into the #Syracuse band @Cuse pic.twitter.com/avvk9mBOJc

BfgJiIFIcAAYhmN.jpg

I love the nfl but will never turn on the super bowl until they are lining up for the kickoff.

I also have never watched a halftime show. Never will

BS! Got a good glimpse of SU's marching band between the commentators. Barely glimpsed the Marching Dumpster Fires. New York's College Team Band on national/international TV. Orange nation rising!

Kurt Russell was awesome in that little promo - I am not emotionally invested in this game at all and he legitimately pumped me up.

NY Metropolitan Opera major star. From Rochester. She hit it out out of the ball park!

All of the pregame stuff and halftime stuff needs to be avoided. Makes for a much better experience.

texasorange said:
I don't think I can watch another Super Bowl again. This sucks!!!!

I put the duke game on when it was 22-0.

Pregame shows even during the regular season are an utter waste of time. They just tell you the info you already know. Basic stuff. Never any real insight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom