I just figured it out. It is my fault | Syracusefan.com

I just figured it out. It is my fault

llandz

Living Legend
This slide started when I moved into my new house. It is totally my fault. Not sure how to rectify it, as I am not ging to sell the house. But it DEFINITELY coincides with the move in. I moved in on Feb. 19th. Barely got the cable hooked up by game time on the 20th, but we did win the first game, Providence. Then the fall started later that week. I have watched both at home and at sports bars. Maybe I have to try a different room in the house or something. Or go stay in a hotel for the rest of the season.

This slide started when I moved into my new house. It is totally my fault. Not sure how to rectify it, as I am not ging to sell the house. But it DEFINITELY coincides with the move in. I moved in on Feb. 19th. Barely got the cable hooked up by game time on the 20th, but we did win the first game, Providence. Then the fall started later that week. I have watched both at home and at sports bars. Maybe I have to try a different room in the house or something. Or go stay in a hotel for the rest of the season.

Damn you, girl!

Thank you for stepping up and accepting responsibility.
It's about time someone did.

And here I was thinking it was my fault because I hadn't worn my 2003 NCAA champ T-shirt all year.

Another poster alluded to the horrifying idea that no matter what he wore, it didn't affect the outcome of the game. I believe he was banned. So, this was a very brave post, milady!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom