I just ground up a beer bottle with my thighs and snorted the glass powder off of a peetrough | Syracusefan.com

I just ground up a beer bottle with my thighs and snorted the glass powder off of a peetrough

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
I'm so fired up for tomorrow it hurts. Thank God we lost to Captain Cigarnose and LSU blew it against their rival or the anticipation of two undefeateds clashing would be too much to bear.

I'll be sucking the brains from crawfish and pulling the baby Jesus' out of king cake while funneling Sazerac until game time.

Let's freaking go Orange!

Last edited:
I just looked like Riley Dixon punting our neighbor's cat.

In all seriousness, there is nothing like chugging Windex and roof jumping.

Mood:

3591514.gif

I'm so fired up for tomorrow it hurts. Thank God we lost to Captain Cigarnose and LSU blew it against their rival or the anticipation of two undefeateds clashing would be too much to bear.

I'll be sucking the brains from crawfish and pulling the baby Jesus' out of king cake while funneling Sazerac until game time.

Inspired!

If I'm Dixon, I'd put that entire play gif on my cell phone as a screen saver...and would purposely leave it everyday randomly throughout the Denver locker room so they all can see who the 'punter' they got is.

I'm glad you fixed your mistake...

I didn't want to be THAT guy. :)

Unless just typing this already makes me that guy.

What a conundrum.

I really hope we get lsu at the dome again in the future. Fun guys to tailgate with. Will be a great game after we beat them in baton rouge

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom