I just watched the worst team...Stanford | Syracusefan.com

I just watched the worst team...Stanford

I also forgot to mention how impressed I am with Shabazz's basketball IQ, as well as the collective IQ of UConn. Down 2 points and they jacked 3 awful deep shots. Gotta love it. #

No idea what he was doing, there down 1 with plenty of time and hes chucking from Martha's Vineyard. They made like 5 field goals the entire second half. Outside of Napier and Daniels (for about a 3 minute stretch) they have zero offense. Calhoun is so overrated its laughable.

I disagree. You must have missed the epic Bucks-Knicks Double OT Thriller tonight. I've never laughed so hard at a basketball game in my life.

Summed up by this gem of a play by Bargnani to allow Milwaukee to tie the game and send it to double OT where Melo finally put it away.

I disagree. You must have missed the epic Bucks-Knicks Double OT Thriller tonight. I've never laughed so hard at a basketball game in my life.

Summed up by this gem of a play by Bargnani to allow Milwaukee to tie the game and send it to double OT where Melo finally put it away.

Bargnani was just helping them tank for that draft pick they don't own anymore.

But Euro guys are awesome! They are smarter than American players. :rolleyes:

Shabazz better start learning how to steal laptops soon -- he certainly won't be making any money in the nba or earn anything from a uconn education

You have a feel for the guys from U-Conn. They played really hard. We need to show them some...ahhh... -CONN!!!!!

I also forgot to mention how impressed I am with Shabazz's basketball IQ, as well as the collective IQ of UConn. Down 2 points and they jacked 3 awful deep shots. Gotta love it. #

This strategy is basically what cost them the 6OT game. Price and Kemba did stupid stuff like that at the end of regulation and 5 OTs. Good to see Ollie is bringing Calhouns outstanding end of game plans to the new Atlantic American Sun Valley conference.

I think the guards just got sick of watching the bigs suck. rhat was painful. They are not that bad. The beat a good Florida team.

I think the guards just got sick of watching the bigs suck. rhat was painful. They are not that bad. The beat a good Florida team.
wasn't florida missing some guys? They also beat B.C. by 1.

Florida was missing two players. This is not a good team. They beat BC and Maryland by 1, they beat Indiana by 2. The Florida game they would have lost if they called the double dribble on Bazz.

Wow, but, if 'Melo hadn't have missed the shot to start the sequence, Bargnani wouldn't have done the bonehead play. 'Melo as a leader set his teammate up to fail.

I'm kidding. But, you weren't sure were ya? I guarantee words to that effect are posted or written, probably in multiple spots. There are probably versions that have Woodson substitued for 'Melo. Some probably have some combination of both.

What this does show is, they are a bad bad bad team. That was a 5-17 team that took them to double OT .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom