I kept that breaking Bad ending secret for over three months | Syracusefan.com

I kept that breaking Bad ending secret for over three months

CaliCuse

All American
I knew this was no rumor because of the source involved. It was a great ending to a masterfully written show and character development. Everyone was covered at the end. Jessie offing Todd was terrific. Skyler avoiding prison with her deal information and Walter dying in his lab or at least a copy of a lab he designed.

Uh, congratulations on not being a jerk and ruining it, I guess? Good thing you needed to start a brand new thread for this.

Uh, congratulations on not being a jerk and ruining it, I guess? Good thing you needed to start a brand new thread for this.
I wouldn't do anything like that on purpose. I think Aaron Paul's career is now on a rocket taking off for big things now and I hear that he is a good person in real life so thats a good thing.

My point is it's not really worthy of 1) it's own thread and 2) bragging about NOT spoiling something.

Honestly, the Breaking Bad thread is right below this. I have no problem with you posting this, personally...but I can't fathom why you thought it deserved its own thread, instead of being placed in the "official" Breaking Bad thread that, again, is RIGHT below this one?

I know who the final three are on this season of Survivor. I will start a thread bragging about it when the season is over.

I know who the final three are on this season of Survivor. I will start a thread bragging about it when the season is over.
A show I couldn't care less about. The only reality shows I watch are football and basketball with predominant orange in name and uniforms.OK base ball and the NFL but never scripted s#it like that stuff. Thats not a critique on you so don't take it personally.

A show I couldn't care less about. The only reality shows I watch are football and basketball with predominant orange in name and uniforms.OK base ball and the NFL but never scripted s#it like that stuff. Thats not a critique on you so don't take it personally.
Wait...reality shows are scripted?! :eek:

WHOOSH! goes the point you just missed.

"I think Aaron Paul's career is now on a rocket taking off for big things "

frankly the NEED FOR SPEED previews look dumb as hell. perhaps THE worst game to try to adapt big screen. shouldda played CRASH BANDICOOT.

Last edited:
"I think Aaron Paul's career is now on a rocket taking off for big things "

frankly the NEED FOR SPEED previews look dumb as hell. perhaps THE worst game to try to adapt big screen. shouldda played CRASH BANDICOOT.
Honestly, you know what game series absolutely needs a big screen adaptation, and which I think Aaron Paul would be great for? Grand Theft Auto. I mean, if we're sticking with car centered games. He would be a great shady protagonist in a GTA movie.

I am curious, Cali - who is the ahole who dislikes you so much that they purposely spoiled for you the ending of the greatest show on television?

Last edited:

Just tell me if Probst gets the immunity idol shoved up his ass once and for all. :D

I am curious, Cali - who is the ahole who dislikes you so much that they purposely spoiled for you the ending of the greatest show on television?
I assume his son...hwood bigwig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom