I know Dave Bing is a very busy man as Detroit's mayor but | Syracusefan.com

I know Dave Bing is a very busy man as Detroit's mayor but

CaliCuse

All American
I would love to have seen him at the MM affair or brought back for a presentation at a game. The birth of Syracuse University big time basketball was brought to life by Fred Lewis and his recruitment of Bing and his teammates back in the 60s Yes Melo was our best ever but Bing was the horse he rode in on. I'm not forgetting DC1 or Wallace and Louie and Bouie years or the Pearl.

I would love to have seen him at the MM affair or brought back for a presentation at a game. The birth of Syracuse University big time basketball was brought to life by Fred Lewis and his recruitment of Bing and his teammates back in the 60s Yes Melo was our best ever but Bing was the horse he rode in on. I'm not forgetting DC1 or Wallace and Louie and Bouie years or the Pearl.

Dave Bing has been back several times... including at the beginning of last season to present JB with his "Coach of the Year" award for 2009-10.

It just seems a bit more recognition of the old timers is required Honor Fred and Dave. I was therre for the birth and it was a beautiful beginning. Manley was Manley and I can't countthe number of times my buddy and I left the arena to find our cars buried in a fresh big snow while we were inside and oblivious to the weather. It was then that I carried a snow shovel in my trunk at all times after Halloween. I used it way too much but it was the days of yesterday and I admit it was a lot of fun.

I can't countthe number of times my buddy and I left the arena to find our cars buried in a fresh big snow while we were inside and oblivious to the weather. It was then that I carried a snow shovel in my trunk at all times after Halloween. I used it way too much but it was the days of yesterday and I admit it was a lot of fun.
Yeah, I remember when it used to snow in Syracuse, too. Those were crazy times. But global warming took care of that in a hurry.

Yeah, I remember when it used to snow in Syracuse, too. Those were crazy times. But global warming took care of that in a hurry.
You mean it doesn't snow like that anymore?Wow i missed that memo for sure. I know global warming is not a good thing but a bit less snow in Syracuse sure is so enjoy the planet's distraction. I'm kidding. I know you don't think that global warming is a great thing and that less snow is an OK symptom of the problems man has inflicted on this jewel of the cosmos. And it is a jewel. Planets with water such as ours are rare beyond calculation. When ET does show up and talks to us he and his buddies are going to be pissed at our actions since the Industrial Revolution.:bat:

Because ET will absolutely power his interstellar spacecraft with magic pixie dust distilled from 100% recycled angels.

I know it's football and not basketball, but wasn't he here for the Rutgers game this year for the John Mackey presentation at halftime?

It's no longer called "Global Warming" The big minds are now calling it "Climate Change". This way, no matter what happens, it's well explained... :rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom