I know everybody loves Rex | Syracusefan.com

I know everybody loves Rex

GoSU96

Living Legend
and his story but,....

I'd just as soon see the rest of the year split between Jacobian and Dillon, record be damned.

Play more Hendrix (ed. you can never play enough Hendrix), and get RTB and Alford out there to see if we have any big WR's that can be good outlets and block on the edges.

You have to separate the story from the play. As a story it's incredible my deep admiration for the kid I will always admire and root for him. As a qb he's not good.

and his story but,...

I'd just as soon see the rest of the year split between Jacobian and Dillon, record be damned.

Play more Hendrix (ed. you can never play enough Hendrix), and get RTB and Alford out there to see if we have any big WR's that can be good outlets and block on the edges.

You can watch Hendrix, but you can't see Hendrix.

Don’t think you will ever see RTB.
He's so solidly built, has a NFL body. Maybe switch him to D? No need at the start of the season, but with all this attrition, get him in the game and throw his body around. NFL careers have been made that way...

and his story but,...

I’m surprised by his lack arm strength- can’t throw a quick out.

I don't know how a d1 team so consistently has backups with such poor arms.

You could turn on any awful cbs sports network game with schools you've never heard of and they don't have throwers like culpeper, welch, or even mahoney

It's like Syracuse coaches think they just need one QB on the roster.

and his story but,...

Totally agree directionally...just wonder how capable they are with the basic stuff.

and his story but,...

Because they've only gotten reps with the 2s for 1 or 2 weeks?

Reactions: CIL
Would have been nice to let Jacobian throw at least one pass at the end of the game, but I get that we were just trying to get the hell outta there.

we only have 4 oline men just how much practice are we getting in during a week on either side of the ball?

Game time is really the only contact practice we should be doing right now. And that is probably a good reason the oline is getting a bit better every week. Hard to work on reps too hard with so few bodies.