I know he was named most valuable player | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I know he was named most valuable player

offensively I think Austin Croshere whatever his name was hit the nail on the head.

Ennis got stuffed one drive and wasn't driving as much the second half for a long stretch Fair and Grant carried us during that stretch.

Only 5 of our players scored today.

Don't blame DC II. He pulled his weight out there, snagging 4 in just 10 minutes of PT. Heck, CJ only had 5 in 36 minutes. All of our forwards and bigs need to grab them like Grant.

I think St. Johns played a very good game on defense. And Harrison was tearing apart the zone until Silent G shut him down.

Enniis was much better than Fair today and he is by far the best player on this team. It's not close.

If Ennis made his slam dunk attempt I would agree. CJ made a couple of key jump shots at clutch moments of the game. I am kind of leaning towards CJ as the MVP.

Yes and Grant got us more hi percentage shots than TE. I don't see him leading in pts but Grant could turn into our best mismatch by seasons end...

It could happen, but Grant isn't a slowdown isolation guy he is a full gear half court transition offense kindof guy. On the other hand, it would have taken a double when he receives the ball to stop him today, because once hes past you on teh drive he is almost unstoppable. He did what ennis did in the first half throughout the game.

I think Fair will learn to turn the ball over less and less in isolation. He had 3-5 today, had he not turned those over and made 2-3 more shots it would have been a different story.

A good point guard gets 5 assists any given night and someone like ennis can have only 1-2 turnovers a game. A good shooter will still only shoot around 50 percent not 80.

We are yet to have a game where 2 of our 4 stars have a rough night. If that day comes it will feel like michigan in the final four if dajuan rak and gbinije can't combine for another 20plus not just dajuan and Raks 12.

We should just give all three player of the game honestly they were that BIG.

Last edited:
Don't forget our BIGs (DC, RC, BMK): 12 points, 10 rebounds

But as great as Ennis, Fair, and Grant played, I think Silent G shutting down Harrison was the key to the win.
I will take that each and every game from our 3-headed monster. Double double! ;)

He looked Kevin Garnett like.
If only he could develop the mid range jumper that KG is absolutely AUTOMATIC from.

We're running a lot of isolation, 1-on-1 plays for CJ ...probably too many. But this is not a great offensive team so a lot falls on his shoulders. He had a couple of bad TO's. But there's no doubt CJ hit 3 consecutive money shots late when the outcome of the game was hanging there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom