I know...I know | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I know...I know

Brennan's whole life revolves around his one win against SU. He brings it up constantly, even when they're not talking about SU.
If it wasn't for JB no one would even know who Tom Brennan WAS (note past tense) and his sorry a$$ coaching win over Cuse is his ONLY CLAIM TO FAME. He should be paying a dividend to JB every time he regurgitates that self serving pablum up.

He is like the 50 year old guy that somehow always brings up the fact that he was the co-captain of his high school football team. ( that likely had a losing season ) !!

Denzel.jpg

Listen guys, anyone who says what they mean,etc is unacceptable to the majority, JAB refuses to cower to the powers that be and there is a price to pay for that. I am not a radical but thats reality, so don't worry about what other people say, we know what's up. JB is a stubborn sob and he's not going to change

What an a-hole. Isn't pot legal in Colorado? Isn't it one of things they are most proud of? But Syracuse is a cesspool because of it??

this dude could probably really use a huge J. Might help with the queasy feeling and then general anger that he's dealing with. And, from a former writer, the segue into the Buffs' chances next season and then back into the column was horrendous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom