I know some are down on Teddy B | Syracusefan.com

I know some are down on Teddy B

and the talk about staying and getting bigger.. how much has he really added since he has been there.. 5-10 lbs is not going to change his game much..

He's a really good player and could be really successful int he NFL. He would probably be best served getting taken by a team in a warmer climate / climate controlled situation. He smart and extremely accurate with a good, but not great arm. I'm not sure how well he could spin it in Cleveland year round, but a place like Houston or Jax could be ideal for the kid.

He will be a Top 5 pick in the NFL Draft most likely

Seems to be the most accurate passer in the NCAA the last few years

People who are down on Teddy Bridgewater are the people who were down on James Harden, except Bridgewater lit us up last year (36/49, 424 yards, 3 TD) which makes it even more ridiculous.

BlackKnight76 said:
People who are down on Teddy Bridgewater are the people who were down on James Harden, except Bridgewater lit us up last year (36/49, 424 yards, 3 TD) which makes it even more ridiculous.
I think harden was high or something against SU. Didn't see much of him and was unimpressed by his one game against us.

CIL said:
He's a really good player and could be really successful int he NFL. He would probably be best served getting taken by a team in a warmer climate / climate controlled situation. He smart and extremely accurate with a good, but not great arm. I'm not sure how well he could spin it in Cleveland year round, but a place like Houston or Jax could be ideal for the kid.
I think you run into problems when you start worrying about that. Most games the weather is fine. The bills loved Manuel's Malik Campbell hands and what good are they?

Bridgewater is different than Geno Smith. Bridgewater bounces back after disappointing losses. He doesn't fall to pieces. Whether he can adjust to the speed of defenses in the NFL is another question and is debatable in my opinion, based on the teams that usually beat him are the ones who blitz with sped/stunts. Everyone in the NFL is top speed and the defenses will chew up anyone that has a weak spot.

I think he overcomes and makes the adjustments to the speed of the NFL defenses and has a good career. He seems to learn from mistakes and does not fall apart like others (G. Smith). Bridgewater's accuracy and the fact that he is a quarterback that can run instead of a running back that can throw (Vick, Cunningham) are also points in his favor.

The above is just an opinion, fun to debate but not worth fighting over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom