I Know this is A Syracuse Issue but... | Syracusefan.com

I Know this is A Syracuse Issue but...

SkanSU

Starter
As I said in another thread I am sure that many of the boards are having a grand old time with this and our kids may be faced with severe verbal punishment in away games ... and if they aren't having a grand old time than I applaud them. What I do find interesting is that there have been no comments from our ACC friends who have been writing on our board for a while.

I know this is a Syracuse issue but ...

As I said in another thread I am sure that many of the boards are having a grand old time with this and our kids may be faced with severe verbal punishment in away games ... and if they aren't having a grand old time than I applaud them. What I do find interesting is that there have been no comments from our ACC friends who have been writing on our board for a while.

I know this is a Syracuse issue but ...

This will be the one time that not leaving the state of NY may work to our advantage.

If anyone says something to me at a game, I will have Derrick Coleman on hand to deal with the matter.

I checked out the boneyard just out of curiosity and most posters seemed to smell something fishy. Holding off on judgement and stating that this is different from the PSU scandal. Even actual praise of JB and SU with how they've handled it so far. I think the court of public opinion is still waiting for more facts.

I've done some scanning of other boards around the league, and I think the general perception is this is certainly not PSU, and the story itself sounds a bit fishy. So I think most are having a wait and see approach when it comes to this issue.

I think what would make me most angry if this is proven false, even more than any defamation to SU, is that this case would make the public look at kids who really were molested with a little more skepticism making it harder for kids to speak out when true atrocities occur. As of right now it seems like SU is handling the situation perfectly and so I am not quite as concerned with any effect to SU.

Thank you to those reading the other boards ... I haven't had the heart to do so. But I am glad to hear what you are saying about the other boards and let me applaud them!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom