I like our current offense better | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I like our current offense better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not sure. I kind of prefer the offense that is ranked #1 in overall offense, and averages 43 points per game, as opposed to the one that is ranked 118th, and averages 27.3 points per game. Then again, maybe I'm crazy. :bat:
were they against Clemson/LSU even Pitt /NC State/Virginia I'll take 27 points a Game any day of the week

would you take the results too? We'd have won those games scoring anywhere close to BG's offense.

were they against Clemson/LSU even Pitt /NC State/Virginia I'll take 27 points a Game any day of the week
Then you wouldn't be getting anywhere in today's cfb world where u need 35+ to ever make it to the top 25.

This thread is insane.

Literally and figuratively insane.

SU had 400+ yards of offense once this year.

Bowling Green racked up *500+* yards of offense in every game they played this year save for one, including when they played Tennessee, Memphis, Maryland and Purdue.

But yeah, it's all the same.
sometimes you learn about the board in subtle ways...and sometimes the board just reaches out and punches you in the face.

and its never good...

So are we going to average 450 yds of offense and 35 ppg next year?

RMH44 said:
Stop the trolling. Let's us enjoy today.

Last I knew you so had to stop someone to win right?

Crusty said:
Can'take be worse than this year.

Exactly. Scoring points is great. 450 yards of offense is great. Can we get a stop. What d are we playing?

Last I knew you so had to stop someone to win right?
Just because HCDB has run an up-tempo offense doesn't ,in any way, mean that he doesn't covet great defensive play.

Exactly. Scoring points is great. 450 yards of offense is great. Can we get a stop. What d are we playing?
4-3 read and react although that could change.

Easy, get a couple stops and outscore. People need to open their mind here a little. Lock down defense ain't going to happen. Ask BC How that worked out this year

Junkyard dog time...

I want to tell all the former staff supporters something WE SUCKED ON D this season. A defensive coach who's team is bad at D cannot be allowed to continue. Football is about offense now, averaging 27 is nothing anymore. Syracuse has two good season in the last 15 years. Let's be excited about trying something new.

Last edited:
Scooch said:
BGSU went 10-3 this year.

I don't know who and when they stopped, but they won 10 games.

Does 10 wins count?

How does 10 wins at bg in the mac translate to syracuse in the acc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom