I love your quarterback | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I love your quarterback

He played the game with a style and gusto rarely seen. A lot of people here didn't fully support him because he wasn't a Dino recruit. l will always love him.

Spot on, we can thank coach Lester for finding ED. We were looking for a qb late in the recruiting cycle and TL sifted through hundreds of hs qb tape. ED caught his eye as a track star and 6'3, 190#. Loved his athleticism but thought he was super raw as a qb having only played the position a few years in hs. That year, Tim Lester found Syracuses most sig and impactful recruit since DM.

Without ED the last 3 years, DINO is most likely on the hot seat and we , as a fanbase are ready for the bridge. ED was a huge game changer. I mean look at the 17 vs 18 team. Why , how do we win 5 more games to reach 9 from 5. Sure, i get it, the schedule sea parted for us and we did luck out. More importantly, we saw that crack in the schedule door and busted it open and walked through. But still, how do we go from 4-8 to 9-3???? Its schedule, and the improvement of both lines sig. We hit and pass protected with the big boys all year... but after losing 2 record setting wrs and a stable of very good lbs and not coming close to replacing their production...well, its ED staying relatively healthy that is the answer. He is..as the killers would sing... THE MAN!

!

Probably because this long running board joke started around 20 years ago.

About the time Swish discovered pony rides and PeteCalvin’s mom was en fuego.

Oh gosh I remember all that stuff. I need to get a life but I probably won't.

Oh gosh I remember all that stuff. I need to get a life but I probably won't.

Great, now you've disappointed Buzz Shaw.

kenneth_buzz_shaw.jpg

He played the game with a style and gusto rarely seen. A lot of people here didn't fully support him because he wasn't a Dino recruit. l will always love him.
A lot of people didn't fully support him? Like who? And what is "full support"? Does that mean never questioning his decision making? Never mentioning accuracy problems, or any other short comings? Does full support mean that no matter what happens he should never be questioned? Did you fully support pulling him vs UNC? Was that not the right move? Did Dino not support him when he pulled him (correctly I may add) vs UNC? I'm glad Dino didn't fully support him, because if he fully supported him, and left him in that game, there is about a 99% chance we are 8-4 right now, and in the Pinstripe Bowl.

All I know is that Millhouse once told me if he were Dungey's center, there'd be no shotgun allowed.
orange is the new bleed all the time from the play clock. 5 4 snap the ball 3 2 no savor this moment 1 0 oops didn't get it off in time

He’s a bill brasky type...Cant wait to hear the legends of Eric Dungey 5 years from now.

Chuck Norris will be worried about the Legend of Eric Dungey.
Chuck Norris had some serious karate kicks, but nothing to compare to Dungey's "knee to the chest of the defender" running style.
Even Paul Harris should be worried.