I may be done. | Syracusefan.com

I may be done.

DocFlanders

All Conference
34 years of watching, the last of 10 of which included checking Syracuse relates boads hundreds of times a week. Just sick of underperforming. now a casual observer after tonight. Go ahead and blast me. Minnesota is average at best, and Rutgers (forgive me for bringing them up in a unrelated thread) would have pounded them. G D! If cuse pulls it out, they still suck for gettin their asses kicked early on by a crappy team.

Not gonna blast you. Everyone has a breaking point.

Was just going to make a similar post, although I'm 34 so my watching time has been a little less. Just don't believe this team will ever be consistently good. We're going to the ACC and every team in the ACC will at least be as good as this team. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if we only won 2 more games, tops. We just don't have "it" and I don't feel like we ever will.

I hope I eat my words in the next 13:00 and then everyone on here can call me every name in the book. I will deserve it and take it like a man and with a huge smile.

I think we all know though, were not winning.

Minny is not a bad team, you are on crack if you think so. Not trying to help Cuse's side here either.

Minny is not a bad team, you are on crack if you think so. Not trying to help Cuse's side here either.
They won 3 games last year and are playing with their back-up QB

No excuses. Don't spin. Minnesota isn't very good

Yep, Minny is a perfectly adequate, middle of the pack, B1G team.

We're probably the worst team in the Big East. Again.

At this point the BE games may look eerily like last year, minus the big win at WV.

34 years of watching, the last of 10 of which included checking Syracuse relates boads hundreds of times a week. Just sick of underperforming. now a casual observer after tonight. Go ahead and blast me. Minnesota is average at best, and Rutgers (forgive me for bringing them up in a unrelated thread) would have pounded them. G D! If cuse pulls it out, they still suck for gettin their asses kicked early on by a crappy team.
Thoroughly out-coached tonight.

Syracuse Football stinks! End of story. Year four, I'm really tired of the excuses. And if I have to listen to one more second of these hacks from Minnesota talk like the Gophers are national title contenders I'm going to snap. Jesus Christ. Stop the insanity.

I told my friend I was on the ledge but couldn't say what I probably honestly should about my program. His response:

I will. It's middle of the road high school football. The ACC is going to eat us alive. We are slow and frighteningly un-athletic. Every time you think they're turning the corner they go backwards.

Ugh- could have said the same thing during the previous regime minus the ACC part, but that could be any conference.

Still hoping we win this. Let's go orange..

Syracuse Football stinks! End of story. Year four, I'm really tired of the excuses. And if I have to listen to one more second of these hacks from Minnesota talk like the Gophers are national title contenders I'm going to snap. Jesus Christ. Stop the insanity.
Western Michigan gave these guys a much better game (23-28) last week.

Was just going to make a similar post, although I'm 34 so my watching time has been a little less. Just don't believe this team will ever be consistently good. We're going to the ACC and every team in the ACC will at least be as good as this team. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if we only won 2 more games, tops. We just don't have "it" and I don't feel like we ever will.

I hope I eat my words in the next 13:00 and then everyone on here can call me every name in the book. I will deserve it and take it like a man and with a huge smile.

I think we all know though, were not winning.

This is correct.

Last edited:
Western Michigan gave these guys a much better game (23-28) last week.

That's what makes me sick. Are we honestly any better than we were four years ago? I could easily make the argument we're not.