I may have a drinking problem | Syracusefan.com

I may have a drinking problem

CIL

All Conference
and it took me 4 coorections for that speeling...but goodamn do i like a drink.

So hey, why I am at it...RRRRUUUU suck mu dick. Those 2 limp inches ickle the throat, dont the. unreal. It's so wierd that you seek aproval after a win rather than hang out with your "friends" and discuss it.

Freak.

So hey, why I am at it...RRRRUUUU suck mu dick. Those 2 limp inches ickle the throat, dont the. unreal. It's so wierd that you seek aproval after a win rather than hang out with your "friends" and discuss it.

Freak.

Classic.

Freak.
I may have to rethink my post on the OT board mentioning you.....:)

Freak.

Post of the season.

I approve of this message. My dad (who leaves Alaska tomorrow for Ny) asked if rutgirls was gonna be tough... I told him he was crazy, and we did another shot in the most northern Syracuse bar in the world. Rutgers, NJ, and the cooking show my wife was watching when we got home

You should not be drunk at 11. I can tell ou are married. Atleast wait until 4:21.

That said, your sentiment is dead on.

Freak.

You should read that book about the "Evils of Drinking", I did,but I gave up reading

I am not feeling so hot this morning. Back to back nights and two kids under 3 that aren't cooperating with my hangover. Shoot me.

Freak.

You sir just became a first ballot hall of famer.

I am not feeling so hot this morning. Back to back nights and two kids under 3 that aren't cooperating with my hangover. Shoot me.

I think your last 5-6 posts have referenced drinking heavily. That's not a drinking problem, that's just college life.

I know- you're long removed from Ham Tech. But I love how you're keeping true to your roots.

So you're just a super senior, nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: CIL

Thats a shame;)

I think your last 5-6 posts have referenced drinking heavily. That's not a drinking problem, that's just college life.

I know- you're long removed from Ham Tech. But I love how you're keeping true to your roots.

So you're just a super senior, nothing wrong with that.

Hamilton was my safety school

It's 9:30 am, at the bar watching the giants game... Trying to bribe the bar tender to come in early. I need some Jamo in my coffee

Your new nickname is TwoInchFury

small-dick.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom