I miss Big East Big Monday | Syracusefan.com

I miss Big East Big Monday

Eric15

Living Legend
Don't get me wrong, I am very, very happy that we're in the ACC, but just for nostalgia purposes, I miss the Big East matchup on Big Monday with McDonough/Bilas/Raftery. It's kind of strange without it after like 20 years.

eao1115 said:
Don't get me wrong, I am very, very happy that we're in the ACC, but just for nostalgia purposes, I miss the Big East matchup on Big Monday with McDonough/Bilas/Raftery. It's kind of strange without it after like 20 years.

Well the ACC did get the 7pm slot so we get to watch our conference games like we used too.

do we even play another top 20 team before the tourney?

do we even play another top 20 team before the tourney?
Pitt and Duke are ranked... but top 25 not top 20. ACC is def not the BE AND its a down year for the ACC. It'll get a LOT better... but the depth of the BE we won't likely ever see again.

The Big East had a good run, but it all came to an end last season.

Other than Syracuse, Villanova, who we've played, Pitt who we will play, and Louisville, there are no ranked former Big East teams.

2 Syracuse
6 Villanova
18 Louisville
22 Pitt

The former Big East would have been awful this year as well and the few that are good we have played, or will play

Queue Dead and Gone by T.I.

It's not the same but I'm glad the ACC got the 7pm Big Monday time slot

Meh. Its the same to me. Loved raf but times change. I would listen to gilbert gottfried and fran drescher call a game. Doesnt matter to me
of course it doesn't matter to you. AS long as you get your AAC games, you are set.

dasher said:
of course it doesn't matter to you. AS long as you get your AAC games, you are set.

Well i love mediocrity so of course i love the AAC.

Pissed the aussie open is taking away my monday night swac game off the deuce. Bs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom