I need info on rutgers stadium. | Syracusefan.com

I need info on rutgers stadium.

orangesox44

Scout Team
I am planning on going to the Rutgers game in a few weeks and have a few questions regarding the stadium. Does anyone know what sections the visiting fans sit in? I am looking to tailgate, They have parking passes for the black lot on stubhub for 25 dollars. Should I buy one, or is it more convenient to park at the rac? Also what are some close by hotels to stay in? Thanks for any help.

Whatever that park is across the street from the stadium - go there. All the away fans are there, toilets, nice place to set up camp.

I am planning on going to the Rutgers game in a few weeks and have a few questions regarding the stadium. Does anyone know what sections the visiting fans sit in? I am looking to tailgate, They have parking passes for the black lot on stubhub for 25 dollars. Should I buy one, or is it more convenient to park at the rac? Also what are some close by hotels to stay in? Thanks for any help.
without question get there very early and tg at johnson park 30.00 its way worth it.right across from stadium on river rd. it has regular bathrooms as well---one of the best tailgate area i have ever been at

Rutgers stadium is terrible... Its less i pressive than both University of Buffalo and Colgate...as well as some ivy league stadiums like Cornell.

Carrier Dome made a big leap this year...Rutgers Stadium is boring...tailgating is good though. I still think the P+W Aero Club Lot (at UConn) is the best tailgate around for visitors. It doesn't close when it rains and last year cost $10 still IIRC.

Rutgers stadium is terrible... Its less i pressive than both University of Buffalo and Colgate...as well as some ivy league stadiums like Cornell.
totally disagree, the stadium is ok not great but not bad either

Carrier Dome made a big leap this year...Rutgers Stadium is boring...tailgating is good though. I still think the P+W Aero Club Lot is the best tailgate around for visitors. It doesn't close when it rains and last year cost $10 still IIRC.

The lot attendants are very accommodating too. I agree, good set up there.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rutgers stadium is terrible...its basically a high school stadium with an expansion of seats in the end zone now. Everything is open air as far as concessions and walkways and its god awful. They would be better off playing in their golfdome-like pactice facility next door.

We always tailgated next to The RAC which was fine...the stadium is another story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom