I need some good news | Syracusefan.com

I need some good news

Even if he has I doubt we would know until he travels with the team to Pitt. No reason we want Pitt to know until last minute. If he comes back we will know right before a game IMO. If he is not ever coming back then the University will announce that when its a final decision and not before.

Even if he has I doubt we would know until he travels with the team to Pitt. No reason we want Pitt to know until last minute. If he comes back we will know right before a game IMO. If he is not ever coming back then the University will announce that when its a final decision and not before.
I think if he's eligible everybody will know very quickly, a simple tweet is all it will take.

Yeah, I thought of that before the Nova game too.

Have no idea of what the problem is, but rather go with the players we have, then a fiasco like last year.

images

I just saved 15% by switching to Geico. That's good news.

Good news? I had my second child today. On top of that his measurables tell me he will be starting for Cuse in 18 years. Bad news is this board will praise him as the second coming, until he struggles in Big east play, then he will be the board whipping boy.

Good news? I had my second child today. On top of that his measurables tell me he will be starting for Cuse in 18 years. Bad news is this board will praise him as the second coming, until he struggles in Big east play, then he will be the board whipping boy.

congrats man! Ill buy his jersey, but if he can't shoot 3s on the regular, I dont know how much I'll actually wear it.

Congrats!

The board will just get like that because they really like him though.

Congrats! Classic though, board whipping boy. When he's old enough, please tell him to keep the ball high and finish at the rim!
See that, not even on campus yet and he's getting "critiqued".

Congrats! Classic though, board whipping boy. When he's old enough, please tell him to keep the ball high and finish at the rim!
See that, not even on campus yet and he's getting "critiqued".

I would expect nothing less. Let's hope I am lucky enough to worry about people critiquing him.

All I ask is that when he shoots a three pointer that if it misses it looks like it almost went in, not like a Cooney three pointer that looks like he shot it blindfolded.

Unless he is a local, then they will hate him from the start.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I really need some good news about James as well. Wish they would get this cra, whatever that may be situated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom