I need some good news | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I need some good news

he isn't going to get cleared unless we fully know he won't be ruled ineligible again. problem with that is how do you know for sure you can win an appeal? i wouldn't hold your breathe.

All I ask is that when he shoots a three pointer that if it misses it looks like it almost went in, not like a Cooney three pointer that looks like he shot it blindfolded.

lol...normally when someone says a great shooter never hits rim it means something different. :)

Oh Trevor, please stop airballing threes!

Congrats Tobias!!

Good news? I had my second child today. On top of that his measurables tell me he will be starting for Cuse in 18 years. Bad news is this board will praise him as the second coming, until he struggles in Big east play, then he will be the board whipping boy.

Congrats! Good luck.

I hope his first words are .

he isn't going to get cleared unless we fully know he won't be ruled ineligible again. problem with that is how do you know for sure you can win an appeal? i wouldn't hold your breathe.

with colemans injury maybe we are now forced to roll the dice with an appeal? we can't play with 7 schollies, 2 of them being Baye, and Trevor

with colemans injury maybe we are now forced to roll the dice with an appeal? we can't play with 7 schollies, 2 of them being Baye, and Trevor
I'm going to go out on a limb and say JSouth is clean. Let's face it, we all have to go out on a limb now.
F My Fing UConn Life

I think we need one of those group hug chat rooms, ala the MCW fiasco.
I'm still not getting over that they called Shabazz' incident "GucciGate". That will never get old.
If one gets set up I'm sure OttointheGrotto will draw you a stick figure hug to make you feel better of he's around.

All I ask is that when he shoots a three pointer that if it misses it looks like it almost went in, not like a Cooney three pointer that looks like he shot it blindfolded.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I still have to get him to about 45% from the free throw line before he will get a look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom