I need some | Syracusefan.com

I need some

The two other teams I follow closely are the Bills and Mariners. No playoffs since 1999 and 2001 respectively. The longest drought in each sport.

Edit- Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, and Thurman's last year. Ichiro's rookie year. Yikes!

Well last summer the eleventh hour recruiting was nothing but Agita even though we landed those targets.

I for one am happy to have a quiet bb summer with set roster.

Who knows, maybe we even get an early commit for next year.

The two other teams I follow closely are the Bills and Mariners. No playoffs since 1999 and 2001 respectively. The longest drought in each sport.

Edit- Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, and Thurman's last year. Ichiro's rookie year. Yikes!

And I thought I had it bad.

Agree, terrible time of year, at least for my sports.

- NHL playoffs are over.
- NFL is still a few months away.
- I don't really watch baseball.

November can't come soon enough.
Same here. Though CFB, and NFL make living without SU BBall tolerable. Summer is just awful for sports programming.

It's funny, but I genuinely look forward to that now.

I'm the opposite. I've really tried to get into it, but I just can't. I still want the guys to do well but I guess I just have trouble caring as much when they aren't really playing for Syracuse. I'll give it another try this year.

I'm the opposite. I've really tried to get into it, but I just can't. I still want the guys to do well but I guess I just have trouble caring as much when they aren't really playing for Syracuse. I'll give it another try this year.

I did too, until we played the guys from Pitt, I remembered how much I disliked those Pitt guys, and was rooting pretty hard.

Any word on when all the recent signees arive on campus? (Marek and Thorpe). Also is sidibe brisset and Washington on campus already? If not, when?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom