I personally wouldn’t mind | Syracusefan.com

I personally wouldn’t mind

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Seeing buttgers wither on the flukin vine and dying.

If they land on their feet I’d rather they go to the big 10 so they don’t water down our new conference.

Once and for all their delusional fanbase can see that Syracuse is viewed as better than them from an athletic, academic and market standpoint. The discussion is officially over.

Seeing buttgers wither on the flukin vine and dying.

If they land on their feet I’d rather they go to the big 10 so they don’t water down our new conference.

Once and for all their delusional fanbase can see that Syracuse is viewed as better than them from an athletic, academic and market standpoint. The discussion is officially over.
If you want some amusment read the Rutgers Rivals board. Those delusional twits actually think Rutgers was the ACC's first choice but Rutgers turned them down waiting for a Big10 offer.

That offer may in fact come now but not until the B1G is sure it is not going to get ND and who ever else they target as a better fit first.

The Rutgers rivals board is the most notoriously delusional location in all of cyberspace. That board is a circle jerk of epic proportions. They have no concept of their pecking order or how poor their brand is. Its a daily read for me. Better than reading the funnies.

Rutgers will be in last place of the B1G every year. I say have fun to that.