I propose a 10 day reprieve | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I propose a 10 day reprieve

Screw you all Giants fans, you're lucky the best team in the NFC got screwed by the officiating in New Orleans.

489px-New_Lions_Logo.svg.png

Matt Flynn ;)

WOW!! its UNANIMOUS!! the reprieve is here.

id like to personally thank borzak and lemoyne for emailing bees so it would happen immedietly and for jurrie suggesting we change the name of the football board and for joe college coming up with:

Coughlins Clubhouse.

nasa's suggestion of a 30 day reprieve is under consideration.

Oh Lord

Hey, normally I am all in on the edicts of my Kaiser, and put on my pointy tipped WW 1 combat helmet to go all Prussian on any who dare stand in his way. But I gotta take a stand on this one.

Coughlin's law: never give absolute power to anyone who geeks out on a sports related message board about Michael McDonald. Takin it to the streets baby!

That was another great game of getting ass-rammed by the officiating. If you keep getting screwed by calls, eventually you run out of challenges, especially when you get screwed on another obvious call. And you of course can't review what was a TD but wasn't called one on the field.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...llenges-lions-lose-a-touchdown-on-blown-call/
Flynn set a club record for QB play, sure there was a bad call (they happen all the time), but letting Matt Flynn have a field day out there may be the reason that the 'best team in the NFC" didn't win that game.

Giants got screwed twice by the refs in their playoff game at GB which lead to two touchdowns, but they didn't use that as an excuse, which is why they now have the title of NFC Champs, aka "the best team in the NFC".

Hey, normally I am all in on the edicts of my Kaiser, and put on my pointy tipped WW 1 combat helmet to go all Prussian on any who dare stand in his way. But I gotta take a stand on this one.

Coughlin's law: never give absolute power to anyone who geeks out on a sports related message board about Michael McDonald. Takin it to the streets baby!
hey, you leave the great Michael McDonald out of this. :cool:

I suppose now is a good time to remind everyone that I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do. And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better do it and do it quick. I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.

this is the GIANTS board.

end of story.

Oh Lord

Flynn set a club record for QB play, sure there was a bad call (they happen all the time), but letting Matt Flynn have a field day out there may be the reason that the 'best team in the NFC" didn't win that game.

Giants got screwed twice by the refs in their playoff game at GB which lead to two touchdowns, but they didn't use that as an excuse, which is why they now have the title of NFC Champs, aka "the best team in the NFC".

The Giants are going to get taken to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison on Sunday, and they'll deserve it. Most undeserving Super Bowl team this side of the 1998 Atlanta Falcons.

If the Giants had played the Lions, Suh may have decapitated Manning on the field.

The Giants are going to get taken to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison on Sunday, and they'll deserve it. Most undeserving Super Bowl team this side of the 1998 Atlanta Falcons.

If the Giants had played the Lions, Suh may have decapitated Manning on the field.
woulda, coulda, shoulda.

So they are the most undeserving team to hold the title of "the best team in the NFC". I'm sure they will take it.

At least they can say it because the did it.

So they are the most undeserving team to hold the title of "the best team in the NFC". I'm sure they will take it.

At least they can say it because the did it.

I know I would. Enjoy the trip to pound town.

I know I would. Enjoy the trip to pound town.
You do realize the giants beat the pats on the road this year with an injury riddle defense and without bradshaw and nicks?

It should be a good game and I don't foresee anyone going to "pound town".

Not sure why you are so bitter, you should be happy with a good season and a promising future ahead after the years of futility you have endured.

WOW!! its UNANIMOUS!! the reprieve is here.

id like to personally thank borzak and lemoyne for emailing bees so it would happen immedietly and for jurrie suggesting we change the name of the football board and for joe college coming up with:

Coughlins Clubhouse.

nasa's suggestion of a 30 day reprieve is under consideration.

Oh Lord

Nine and farking seven.
I am going to be sick all week and then some.

I may intentionally give myself a bad case of the runs and spend the entire game on the crapper. That will probably be less painful than watching..

Thank you. It was quite pleasant. Want to hear about it?

I should never have over-estimated the Patriots' newfound ability to the bed. If only the Lions would have had the chance to take the Giants to pound town themselves.

This should be a lesson to all who have EVER doubted ELI.

football is now like tennis, you can lose a few games (7) and even a set (basically the month of november) AND STILL become a CHAMPION.

of course if your QB is not named Eli and your Coach is not named Tom Coughlin, it may be tougher for you...but i digress...

id also ike to take a moment to tell all you eedeots whoever said 1 negative thing about Eli...to go FCUK yourselves.

why?

because i can.

HOF

Oh Lord

This should be a lesson to all who have EVER doubted ELI.

football is now like tennis, you can lose a few games (7) and even a set (basically the month of november) AND STILL become a CHAMPION.

of course if your QB is not named Eli and your Coach is not named Tom Coughlin, it may be tougher for you...but i digress...

id also ike to take a moment to tell all you eedeots whoever said 1 negative thing about Eli...to go FCUK yourselves.

why?

because i can.

HOF

Oh Lord
You'd like the thread on the Pro Sports board. People questioning my choice of Eli over Dan (I had great numbers but never won anything) Marino, if I had to choose a QB to win one game.

this is why children should not be allowed to post.

:rolling:

Oh Lord