I propose a 10 day reprieve | Syracusefan.com

I propose a 10 day reprieve

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
of having to go to the Pro Sports Board to talk about the Giants, sorry...the SuperBowl.

theres Tom Coughlin.

theres too many Giants fans.
if theres 1, theres too many patsy fans.

lets let her rip here kids.

and for those of you crying...the recruits the recruits we need to focus on them!!!
im sure they have the internet and its probably a good thing for them to read about TC, Floyd and Zonk while watching the beantowners lie and try to scramble to find a reason why they are not scared to freakin death of Eli and the pass rush.

Oh Lord

Cosign. It's the freakin super Bowl and the New York Football Giants are involved.

As the honorary Board Reprieve Giver, I so give the reprieve you propose.

Go Giants!

Csonka and Little are in the Hall of Fame. Coughlin needs to make it complete. Only way that happens is with a Giants win!

of having to go to the Pro Sports Board to talk about the Giants, sorry...the SuperBowl.

theres Tom Coughlin.

theres too many Giants fans.
if theres 1, theres too many patsy fans.

lets let her rip here kids.

and for those of you crying...the recruits the recruits we need to focus on them!!!
im sure they have the internet and its probably a good thing for them to read about TC, Floyd and Zonk while watching the beantowners lie and try to scramble to find a reason why they are not scared to freakin death of Eli and the pass rush.

Oh Lord
Seconded. The motion is passed. Go Blue! All In!

1. Only if every post makes reference to an SU connection.
2. Spare us the anti-Boston venom. That's for the pro sports board.

Two words: David Tyree. He will have a Bobby Thompson type career for the next 50 years. This week he is a very, very busy man.

Two words: David Tyree. He will have a Bobby Thompson type career for the next 50 years. This week he is a very, very busy man.
He is busy every week, Tyree has 6 kids! This week might be a vacation for him! lol

I just love that Rex Ryan is sitting at home while his team crumbles in front of his eyes. Forever the little brother.

I just love that Rex Ryan is sitting at home while his team crumbles in front of his eyes. Forever the little brother.

This a rough weeks for Jets fan. Big Brother (Giants) vs the enemy (Pats)...during the Super Bowl Jets fans will be watching re-runs of the Martha Stewart Talk Show on ABC Family. It must pain them to watch this game next Sunday.

Why would a reprieve be necessary when OT threads can already be found all-over the basketball and football boards?

This a rough weeks for Jets fan. Big Brother (Giants) vs the enemy (Pats)...during the Super Bowl Jets fans will be watching re-runs of the Martha Stewart Talk Show on ABC Family. It must pain them to watch this game next Sunday.
the New York Post summed up life for the 'jet fan'.

it had a picture of the guys who made the ProBowl under the title:

HONO-LOSERS

personally, anytime you can fit the jets and losers in the same sentence its a Home Run.

Oh Lord

No.

Pro talk belongs in the Pro Sports forum.
It's a simple rule. One which I would enforce.

Your desire to over-run this forum with Giants talk while college football recruiting is at its peak is ludicrous.

If you want a 10-day-reprieve... I'll give you June 5-15.

It's gonna happen anyway, so let's just try and keep it sort of together, every thought doesn't require its own thread.

*clicks on forum next Sunday night:*
  • GGGGGGGGGGGGGGMEN
  • Big Blue!!!1
  • THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS
  • Best commercials
  • Burr and Higgins reffing this
  • Been a Giants fan for 50 years...
  • What channel is the game on

Screw you all Giants fans, you're lucky the best team in the NFC got screwed by the officiating in New Orleans.

489px-New_Lions_Logo.svg.png

It's gonna happen anyway, so let's just try and keep it sort of together, every thought doesn't require its own thread.
It doesn't have to. There's also no reason to instigate it.

I'd rather see an "All SuperBowl posts belong in the Pro Sports forum" thread tacked at the top.

It takes the same number of clicks to get to the Pro Sports forum as it does to get to this forum. And if you have any browser developed in the last 3 years simply typing Pro should auto-fill the rest of it and take you there.