I really hope the top PAC-12 team gets the 1 seed in the West | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I really hope the top PAC-12 team gets the 1 seed in the West

I'm not a fan of going west this year. I think there are more quality teams out west than most years.

Put me in a bracket with a team that has a fragile psyche.

There are only 2 teams that I absolutely don't want to see as a matchup in the tourney, they are North Carolina and Villanova. Carolina crushes us on the boards and Nova has savvy guards who would get in the middle of our zone. I think besides those two teams, we can beat anyone in the country. I don't think the Big 12 or Big Ten are that good this year and the SEC is the SEC.

Give me Kentucky, I want to beat those guys so bad. They would struggle scoring I think against the zone, not many great shooters and they don't play a lick of D.

I'll take the teams in the Big 12, SEC, or B1G over those out West.

I'm with Jake and others plus I watch all those games because I follow my Trojans as well. I think Arizona, Gonzaga, Oregon, and UCLA are all legit F4 contenders. I really only think UNC and Louisville is from the ACC. Obviously the depth of quality in the ACC is amazing. There is just some ELITE talent especially on Arizona and UCLA. Gonzaga does have a couple of Burger boys on their roster, also.

I'm also with whoever said to avoid UNC and Villanova at all costs. I think WVU, Florida, or Cincinnati could give us problems and grind us down and have enough offense. Who has some intel on Oklahoma St? Haven't they won like 8 of their last 9?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom