I really like this new approach of finding a guy who can throw and letting him do that | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I really like this new approach of finding a guy who can throw and letting him do that

I think people are under appreciating how good McCord has been. I think a guy like Hartman would have us 3-3 right now, and getting a guy like Hartman isn't easy.

I think people are under appreciating how good McCord has been. I think a guy like Hartman would have us 3-3 right now, and getting a guy like Hartman isn't easy.
And we would be 2-4 wit a guy who throws
wounded ducks.

25 years of warnings about northeastern gym coaches and Chuck and duck and run and stop the run from guys in Charles Way jerseys with lipitor drips notwithstanding, this newfangled approach of finding qbs who can throw better than they can run and letting them do that seems to be working

If Brown has told us this what he was going to do, i'd have been on board

I still didn't think he's great at a lot of the small details but I'm not that fussy. This stupid sport destroys brains and creates a self contained perpetual terrarium ecosystem of brain damaged future coaches so you didn't have to be great, you just have to be less stupid

I will take this all back if he wrings his hands about balance
350 & 50 is the new 200 & 200.

McCord has a ton of good traits but for me his best is making good reads quickly.
Next year's QB coach will probably be nearly as important as next year's QB.

Really don't need a great QB coach with Kyle.

Gonna need a great one next year with whomever the QB is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom