I replaced my office chair yesterday with a new one... | Syracusefan.com

I replaced my office chair yesterday with a new one...

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
My old one which I have had for 8-9 years was ready to be replaced, it had a nice Orange Block S on it that my old boss bought for me as he was a big Ped St, actually played football there BEFORE Paterno fan and I a Syracuse fan. When I dragged the chair out yesterday and went to throw into the dumpster, a gentleman that drives truck for us, yelled at me " DONT THROW IT OUT, WE ARE 25-0" I looked at him and said don't think we will need the chair tonight! He texted me last night, not happy

What...I may have to go dig it out now.

My old one which I have had for 8-9 years was ready to be replaced, it had a nice Orange Block S on it that my old boss bought for me as he was a big Ped St, actually played football there BEFORE Paterno fan and I a Syracuse fan. When I dragged the chair out yesterday and went to throw into the dumpster, a gentleman that drives truck for us, yelled at me " DONT THROW IT OUT, WE ARE 25-0" I looked at him and said don't think we will need the chair tonight! He texted me last night, not happy

What...I may have to go dig it out now.
I think it was the blue shorts. If it works, don't fix it...

What will your coworkers think when you're burning your new chair in the parking lot?

Speaking of which, our hoops players should take a page from the football team and burn the blue shorts like the football players with their cleats. Preseason has officially ended.

Even though he didn't do that much, I blame Lonnie.
Flippin Lonnie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom