I saw Fire in the eyes of the players | Syracusefan.com

I saw Fire in the eyes of the players

chakka3421

All Conference
Just waking up from last night - Cameron was an awesome experience. First off I thought SU was the better team but I still can't get over what happened last night - for a different reason than the refs. One thing I saw after JB went ballistic was the fire in the eyes of the players. If looks could kill, Rak looked like an animal ready to be unleashed! Even Ennis had plenty of emotion and CJ was furious beyond belief.

If the team needed to get their mojo back - they have 1 great reason now - Coach JB. If the team can channel this newfound emotion into their game - I expect blowout wins from here on out starting with Maryland! LGO!

Let's hope you are right. I'm curious how many Cuse fans were there. It didn't look like much on the lower level but how about higher up. Definitely didn't hear any "Let's Go Orange" chants. Any good game day stories?

This team proved their Championship merit to me once again.

The defense was awesome, BMK looks good to go for our run and Silent G is becoming a legit 6th man.

To have horrible games from Ennis and Cooney, a so-so game from Fair, dangerous foul trouble and some seriously game changing calls against a Final 4 caliber team at a place they've won 30 in a row with a chance, and probably the right, to win it at the end, speaks volumes.

Now lets get the ship righted and finish out the ACC strong heading into the Tournament as the 1 seed in our backyard!

Let's hope you are right. I'm curious how many Cuse fans were there. It didn't look like much on the lower level but how about higher up. Definitely didn't hear any "Let's Go Orange" chants. Any good game day stories?

More fans than I expected but everyone was spread out. Place reminded me of some big high school gyms I've been to - or like the gym in the Hoosiers movie. Duke fans were nice people mostly welcoming us to ACC. Men's bathroom on each end had only 4 urinals! Lines were long and I decided not to drink any water didn't want to wait 1/2 hour in line. Hey at least we have pee troughs!

Yes -- it is all about converting JB's emotion into positives. Grant was outstanding, and Keita, Fair, Gbinije all played well enough.

Need more from Ennis & Cooney (obviously), and there is the key.

Yes -- it is all about converting JB's emotion into positives. Grant was outstanding, and Keita, Fair, Gbinije all played well enough.

If their was 1 thing that this teamed lacked was emotion. If it took JB to show them it's ok to have emotion and the team uses it from here on out - masterful stroke by JB!

Ennis was just off last night, he has to start scoring more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom