maybe the most in recent memory against a decent team:
DC, TRob, Mal, TC, G
Lydon, TRob, Mal, TC, G
Chino, Lydon, Mal, TC, G
DC, Lydon, Mal, TC, G
Chino, Lydon, G, TC, KJo
Chino, Trob, G, TC, KJo
Etc

Not sure whats going to be our best lineups as the season unfolds but should be fun to watch the dynamics...

i saw too many minutes for cooney (38) and silent (g) 37 .
Just a gut instinct thing on my part : would like to see more mins from KJo and or Frank but not sure i want those minutes to come from G or TC, maybe a few mins from those 2 but we shall see...

still a cupcake whether or not you consider it snack size or fun size. not a major coach out there who wouldn't leap out of their chair in almond like joy to see LEHEIGH pencilled in across their bracket line next march.

When a 20 point lead shrinks to 6 in the second half little Debbie is all grown up and you coach accordingly

And during that run Little Debbie made us look like a HS JV team. They outran us, out scrapped us, out rebounded us, and they diced up the zone for easy baskets. Not a very good 15 minutes of basketball. Meanwhile, on the other channel Duke was destroying Siena with JJ Redick 2.0 and Amile Jefferson.

still a cupcake whether or not you consider it snack size or fun size. not a major coach out there who wouldn't leap out of their chair in almond like joy to see LEHEIGH pencilled in across their bracket line next march.
But sometimes those cupcakes don't go down and stay down. Check the scores from last night.

another 35+ min.s per and watch the legs go next march. (if they last that long)
That will likely be the excuse. Been watching for 50+ years and can't remember hearing so much about tired wheels. Of course, that will have been the cause for the hurried, off balance shots, too.

And during that run Little Debbie made us look like a HS JV team. They outran us, out scrapped us, out rebounded us, and they diced up the zone for easy baskets. Not a very good 15 minutes of basketball. Meanwhile, on the other channel Duke was destroying Siena with JJ Redick 2.0 and Amile Jefferson.

When a 20 point lead shrinks to 6 in the second half little Debbie is all grown up and you coach accordingly

My issue is I'm not sure Cooney should've been playing so many minutes BEFORE the lead shrunk. We have tremendous backcourt depth. Use it. Howard needs to play more, so does Kaleb. I'm sure they will.

maybe the most in recent memory against a decent team:
DC, TRob, Mal, TC, G
Lydon, TRob, Mal, TC, G
Chino, Lydon, Mal, TC, G
DC, Lydon, Mal, TC, G
Chino, Lydon, G, TC, KJo
Chino, Trob, G, TC, KJo
Etc

Not sure whats going to be our best lineups as the season unfolds but should be fun to watch the dynamics...

A website statsheet.com published play by plays with substitutions. I had a database of lineup data from 2013-2014 after the season. I stopped collecting 2014-2015 when there stopped being much lineup variation, but was excited to get back into it this year with all the potential different lineups. Unfortunately the website was sold and they no longer publish the pbps. I don't know of any other place that publishes pbp with substitutions but if I can find one, I will be doing posts on different lineups.

Cusefannotindc said:
A website statsheet.com published play by plays with substitutions. I had a database of lineup data from 2013-2014 after the season. I stopped collecting 2014-2015 when there stopped being much lineup variation, but was excited to get back into it this year with all the potential different lineups. Unfortunately the website was sold and they no longer publish the pbps. I don't know of any other place that publishes pbp with substitutions but if I can find one, I will be doing posts on different lineups.

SU does it on their website.

You remember they beat Duke in the 2012 tourney, right? You're probably one of those who was banging the drum that Cleveland St. sucked after they beat SU on the 3/4 court shot and proceeded to win a NCAA game later that season (2008/09) Lehigh is one of the favorites to win their league. I would have preferred SU expand the 20 pt margin in the 2nd half, but Lehigh is hardly a cupcake.

They did beat Duke in the NCAA's in 2012 in a shocker.

hey cherie . upsets (as we all know way tooooo well) happen . but would you bet lehigh over duke tomorrow ?
a mediocre SU team playing mediocre ball beat them by ten. and yes i'll repeat i'd love to play them again in march.
they are a solid well coached team but still frankly "little debby" december fodder imo.

You remember they beat Duke in the 2012 tourney, right? You're probably one of those who was banging the drum that Cleveland St. sucked after they beat SU on the 3/4 court shot and proceeded to win a NCAA game later that season (2008/09) Lehigh is one of the favorites to win their league. I would have preferred SU expand the 20 pt margin in the 2nd half, but Lehigh is hardly a cupcake.

Lehigh lost to Canisius by 9 and gave up 98 points to them. I'm sorry, Lehigh blows, they blow this year, they have blown pretty much every year. They're nowhere near the level of a Syracuse or even Duke who they beat in the tournament.

They are, and always will be a team that is a gimmie on the schedule and we should beat. I don't understand the past couple of years that these softballs that we've been playing bad against, St. Francis, LA Tech, now Lehigh makes them these great teams. No, none of those teams are good and we should be beating them by 15-30 points. Just because we have a mediocre team who struggles against those teams and can only squeak out small margin weak victories against them doesn't make them great. It's more telling where we have been than it tells how good they are.

I'm sorry, there is nothing that you or anybody else on here that will convince me that Lehigh is a team we should fear. "favorites to win their league" Who gives a crap, it's the Patriot League, the top HS team in the country would win that league. They are, and always will be a cupcake, a miracle victory over Duke in the tournament will never change that.

Lehigh lost to Canisius by 9 and gave up 98 points to them. I'm sorry, Lehigh blows, they blow this year, they have blown pretty much every year. They're nowhere near the level of a Syracuse or even Duke who they beat in the tournament.

They are, and always will be a team that is a gimmie on the schedule and we should beat. I don't understand the past couple of years that these softballs that we've been playing bad against, St. Francis, LA Tech, now Lehigh makes them these great teams. No, none of those teams are good and we should be beating them by 15-30 points. Just because we have a mediocre team who struggles against those teams and can only squeak out small margin weak victories against them doesn't make them great. It's more telling where we have been than it tells how good they are.

I'm sorry, there is nothing that you or anybody else on here that will convince me that Lehigh is a team we should fear. "favorites to win their league" Who gives a crap, it's the Patriot League, the top HS team in the country would win that league. They are, and always will be a cupcake, a miracle victory over Duke in the tournament will never change that.

FWIW Kenpom has them ranked higher than a few ACC teams and St. Johns. They are far from the worst team on our Schedule. The Canisius loss would qualify as an upset by Canisius, but I'm not sure what an upset is. Wisconsin's lost to Radford was extremely awful by Kenpom's metrics. They are ranked in the 200's.