I see Nassib as being big time in the next two weeks | Syracusefan.com

I see Nassib as being big time in the next two weeks

CaliCuse

All American
Next week here in LA he gets to show his game nationally . So does the whole offense WRs and RBs get to let loose and show who we really are as an offensive team. Considering we are going to be without chandler,they had better show off. No Jones gives a couple other guys an opportunity to break out of the shadows. Sharpe Rbinson and Simmons to name a few. candidates. I don't care who it is but I like to see Simmon's speed show up as n impact factor.

I realize it's a different level/size, but starting QB for an away game in Morgantown is nothing to scoff at

Next week here in LA he gets to show his game nationally . So does the whole offense WRs and RBs get to let loose and show who we really are as an offensive team. Considering we are going to be without chandler,they had better show off. No Jones gives a couple other guys an opportunity to break out of the shadows. Sharpe Rbinson and Simmons to name a few. candidates. I don't care who it is but I like to see Simmon's speed show up as n impact factor.
Simmons is not going to play this year.

Did I miss something? I thought Jones was only ruled out for this week's game?

I might have gotten a different impression elsewhere,Sorry. I hope he is up and ready. for his big trip westward.

OK I didn't read that so now I know . Thanks.;)

I didn't read it anywhere either. Simmons just isn't ready yet.

Some insiders believe it will be much longer than just this week

I realize it's a different level/size, but starting QB for an away game in Morgantown is nothing to scoff at
I agree. That crowd was rowdy and loud. I look forward to seeing how the Coliseum is.

Nassib might also have a serious case of the jitters. He's never had to be the starting QB in front of a crowd like that.

Washington has a pretty good size place too.

I don't really fear the Coliseum as a venue. Nothing like The Swamp, Beaver Stadium, or Kyle Field. Still a tough trip to make - but something tells me USC fans might be a little underwhelmed they didn't put up 80 on Minnesota.

Actually its not... USC will probably draw in the 60,000 range for the game . Morgantown is a tougher place to play if it weren't for the athletes that USC recruits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom