I seem to be missing the date when all this ACC stuff takes effect | Syracusefan.com

I seem to be missing the date when all this ACC stuff takes effect

CaliCuse

All American
With schedules being established so far out ,when do we start playing the conference games in all the sports? Thanks for helping the class dummy.:crazy:

unofficially will be fall 2012. They are waiting for the Big East to 'kick them out'

With schedules being established so far out ,when do we start playing the conference games in all the sports? Thanks for helping the class dummy.:crazy:

The Women's Field Hockey team plays Boston College on October 21.

I thought conference play already started...didn't we beat Wake Forest week 1? ;)

1-0 in ACC play this year.

I thought conference play already started...didn't we beat Wake Forest week 1? ;)

1-0 in ACC play this year.

Exactly. Undefeated in conference!!! Whoo Hoo!

Exactly. Undefeated in conference!!! Whoo Hoo!
Lets face reality Jimmy just upped his go date. Gross is already looking for his replacement and its not Mike:eek:

unofficially will be fall 2012. They are waiting for the Big East to 'kick them out'
As soon as we pay the "exit fee" I would think. I'm guessing by the end of the month The new era in Orange history of sports will become official. Its an adventure. I feel a bit vindicated in saying all along that the Big ten was never going to happen and that the ACC was our destination if we left the BE. If it was a "no brainer I was in the right classroom.;)