I still can't believe this stat | Syracusefan.com

I still can't believe this stat

Hope he can cap it off with a title. That would be the stuff of legends!

And the past 3 seasons have been 30+ wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 out of 3. But the fact that he has been in a starter in all of them is also flabbergasting! Unless the season is dramatically increased in length, Brandon Triche will be the Syracuse starter with the most career wins from now until the end of time.

2 out of 3. But the fact that he has been in a starter in all of them is also flabbergasting! Unless the season is dramatically increased in length, Brandon Triche will be the Syracuse starter with the most career wins from now until the end of time.
3 out of 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Syracuse has had a total of five 30 win seasons in its 100+ year history.

Brandon Triche has averaged 30.25 wins per year in his career here (and counting).
For me, the bar has been raised. But, I go at it from the opposite direction. I consider it a good season when the losses are in single digits.

And, there's only one way to achieve that outcome this season.

Doubt we ever see another kid start from day one and stay for 4 years when the team is that successful over his career.

Syracuse has had a total of five 30 win seasons in its 100+ year history.

Brandon Triche has averaged 30.25 wins per year in his career here (and counting).

it is amazing, but this is the 6th 30+ win season

1987: 31-7
1989: 30-8
2003: 30-5
2010: 30-5
2012: 34-3
2013: 30-9

Well seeing that we didn't play our first 30 game season (wins and losses) until the 70's, we can lop off 55 or so years of Syracuse history. Still impressive none the less.

Well seeing that we didn't play our first 30 game season (wins and losses) until the 70's, we can lop off 55 or so years of Syracuse history. Still impressive none the less.

put it this way: JB is one of the most successful coaches of all time as measured by winning percentage; he is top 50 all time and top 10 among active coaches; the winning percentage good enough to qualify him as one of the all time greats was .735 before Brandon Triche arrived on campus . . . his winning percentage with BT in the starting lineup is .829

FWIW, the top winning percentages of all time for coaches are .824 for Claire Bee and .822 for Adolph Rupp. Top active entering this season was Roy Williams at .798.

This has been an extraordinary run.