I still say we know little about this team | Syracusefan.com

I still say we know little about this team

cuseincincy

All Conference
We're almost 1/2 way through the season and this team is still a mystery in many ways. We got beat by a very good team in NW. We got beat worse by a great team in Clemson. And we destroyed 2 lousy teams. The Penn State game is a tough call because of the QB change. Would we have won with Hunt? Would we have won if it were at home? With the exception of FSU we will learn a lot about this team in the remainder of the games. I don't think BC is nearly as bad as Wagner & Tulane or as good as PSU. I think at this point 8-4 and 2-10 are both possibilities. The only thing I'm pretty sure of we won't beat FSU. Should probably beat BC & Wake at home but that would still leave us a possible 4-8. I'd take 6-6- at this point.

Should probably beat BC & Wake at home but that would still leave us a possible 4-8. I'd take 6-6- at this point.

What about Pitt? I would think they're beatable at home as well.

I'd be ok with 5-7 given the overall increase in schedule difficulty. Disappointed, but ok. Hard to find three wins but I think we catch a break with BC, Wake and Pitt at home. Just need to steel one of those away games.

But have to remember that last years team had two awful losses to Minnesota and Rutgers where they looked as bad as we have looked at any point this year. They needed a miracle to beat a very below average South Florida. They had a tough time with Stony Brook.

Still, frustrating not knowing how good this team is because of the general extremes in competition we've faced. Though I think PSU is like most of the ACC so I'm hopeful that we will be able to win some games.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Every season if we don't make a bowl game I am disappointed. That is the bottom of the barrel for me. Bowl game every year. If we are not a .500 team then we have problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom