I talked to a few USC fans | Syracusefan.com

I talked to a few USC fans

LeMoyneCuse

All American
They were really impressed with Nassib.

I mean, he actually threw the ball down field instead of continually hitting receivers in the flat.

I thought nassib outplayed barkley tonite. He didnt have 6 passing tds but barkley did all those after big plays and he only had like 140 yards passing. Nassib had 1 bad interception that was his fault but so did barkley. Nassib would have had close to 450 yards if we didnt drop those three big wide open passes. Barkley got the win though.

Terrible deep ball when Kobena should have had six before halftime, but threw the same ball perfectly to West later in the game. Definite improvement. Problem, I see is that only Lemon and Sales can catch the fast ball not sure if you can teach an old dog new tricks with that? Park and Gedney were talking about it on Wales drop for the 2-point. Should he take some off on certain throws? It is really that simple for a QB to do? I am talking throws in space here, not short or deep balls where the velocity should be different.

Terrible deep ball when Kobena should have had six before halftime, but threw the same ball perfectly to West later in the game. Definite improvement. Problem, I see is that only Lemon and Sales can catch the fast ball not sure if you can teach an old dog new tricks with that? Park and Gedney were talking about it on Wales drop for the 2-point. Should he take some off on certain throws? It is really that simple for a QB to do? I am talking throws in space here, not short or deep balls where the velocity should be different.

Kid played amped up, and I'm sure was throwing it like that because of the tight windows and speed he was anticipating. I don't think we expected guys to be as open as they were.

Yeah but you should be amped up every game. As a QB this far into his career should be able to calm those nerves. I should clarify my post above, I think it is hard for a QB not to throw it fast in tight windows, the other recievers need to learn to catch the fast balls.

Nassib was very good... for a college QB. But yesterday showed the difference between good and GREAT. And between a college QB and a PRO qb. The throw to Kobena was a nice throw. But with Barkley, it is a TD.

Although Nassib can be inconsistent, I like having him out there. Excited to see what he can do the rest of the year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom