I think Florida may get a few 1st place votes tommorow. | Syracusefan.com

I think Florida may get a few 1st place votes tommorow.

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
The won in Rupp. They have their team back together and have won 17 in a row. We had two close games that some voters may see as lucky wins.

No big deal we just have to keep winning!

The won in Rupp. They have their team back together and have won 17 in a row. We had two close games that some voters may see as lucky wins.

No big deal we just have to keep winning!
A team the voter voted #1 last week wins twice and you change your vote?

The media members who are going to crown Florida are the ones who jumped off the Kansas and Az ships.

tbonezone said:
i'd have no problem with that. those same folks should also slide AZ to the 10 spot tho.
I agree and could personally care less. I think some people get too sensitive about the need for respect.

Florida could very likely receive a couple of 1st place votes and they will definitely rise to #2.

It's no big deal. Most expect us to lose next Saturday at Cameron anyway, so a few will want to be on the, "I told you that Florida is the better team" early.

Of course, the horse chasing down Florida will then likely be Michigan State, if they get everyone back healthy.

Unless we win @Duke, the favorites going into the tourney will be Florida and (if healthy) Michigan State.

Cheers,
Neil

Florida could very likely receive a couple of 1st place votes and they will definitely rise to #2.

It's no big deal. Most expect us to lose next Saturday at Cameron anyway, so a few will want to be on the, "I told you that Florida is the better team" early.

Of course, the horse chasing down Florida will then likely be Michigan State, if they get everyone back healthy.

Unless we win @Duke, the favorites going into the tourney will be Florida and (if healthy) Michigan State.

Cheers,
Neil
Well Neil, I couldn't have said it any better.

If our name was Kentucky, they'd be claiming that we're one of the best of all time. Just the way it is.

Just keep winning baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom