I think I love you Tyler Ennis | Syracusefan.com

I think I love you Tyler Ennis

I hope his ankle is ok. Was there a slight limp? I couldn't tell.

image-1073915216.jpg

Going to be stiff tomorrow after that flight. 2 days of RICE. Heavily wrapped Saturday. Good to go.

I hope his ankle is ok. Was there a slight limp? I couldn't tell.

There was most definitely a limp for a few minutes at least. He looked alright by the end, but he was pretty much hopping around on one foot for a couple minutes after he turned it.

I have no idea if the fact that he wears low top shoes is the problem but I'm going to go ahead and blame the shoes.

How ironic is it that yesterday I injured my right ankle playing basketball?

We should go ahead and rename everyone on the team Tyler.

Tyler Ennis
Tyler Cooney
Tyler Grant
Tyler Fair
Tyler Christmas
Tyler Moussa Keita

And so forth. It's for the best.

I have a granny crush on Tyler. That is much more hinky than a mere "man crush," which is actually a manly thing to admit, since men in general are pussies about declaring fondness for those of their gender. But I digress...

Damn green shoes!

We should go ahead and rename everyone on the team Tyler.

Tyler Ennis
Tyler Cooney
Tyler Grant
Tyler Fair
Tyler Christmas
Tyler Moussa Keita

And so forth. It's for the best.

Tyler Roberson.

I have a granny crush on Tyler. That is much more hinky than a mere "man crush," which is actually a manly thing to admit, since men in general are pussies about declaring fondness for those of their gender. But I digress...

Damn green shoes!

Literally LMFAO!!!!!

Wow. Thanks for winning that game for us, again.

I hope you don't forget your Syracuse family when you cash your first check in July.

My man-crush is only getting stronger. Yikes.

I saw him first! :p

Damn green shoes!

I love it when a woman throws out the "P-bomb." You just earned some instant street cred from me.

My girlfriend refers to Ennis as "my man." I admit, I'm strangely comfortable with that.

Coach Mike Hopkins ‏@Coach_Hopkins 8h
I know I keep saying this, but "how about Tyler Ennis?" Took over again. Wow

It's really too bad that kids don't have to stay for 3 years like in football. Could've had a chance at multiple titles with him leading the charge.

Damn green shoes!

Reminds me of the Betty White joke..."Why do they say grow a pair? Testicles are soft, squishy and tender. They should say grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom