I think I really, really felt Orange | Syracusefan.com

I think I really, really felt Orange

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Football was absolutely Back, when I walked into that stadium and saw a vast sea of Orange from one end zone all around to the other. A feeling I can't quite describe.
Bring on the spring game !!!!

Football was absolutely Back, when I walked into that stadium and saw a vast sea of Orange from one end zone all around to the other. A feeling I can't quite describe.
Bring on the spring game !!!!

But, but... some people who weren’t there claim there wasn’t really all that much Orange in the stadium. :rolleyes:

For me, it was our outnumbering the WVU fans at our respective pep rallies by about 3 to 1.

Unless I imagined that also. ;)

Such a great time.
Roll damn Otto!! :cool:

But, but... some people who weren’t there claim there wasn’t really all that much Orange in the stadium. :rolleyes:

For me, it was our outnumbering the WVU fans at our respective pep rallies by about 3 to 1.

Such a great time.

I admitted I was wrong. You can let that one go now.

Such a great time.

Who said there wasn’t really all that much orange in the stadium? Did you make that up?

Such a great time.

When I got to the official Syracuse tailgate (which was right next to WVUs, I knew we would have a significant crowd advantage. They had a tent and just a few tables. Our tent was maybe 4 times the size. Well done to the SU folks coordinating that tailgate. It was really well done with the DJ, food, marching band performance etc. really was an awesome long weekend all the way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom