I think Nick Saban... | Syracusefan.com

I think Nick Saban...

I am sure it was a turn of the knife for Auburn fans to hear Saban describe the reasons why they lost. I thought he was good, too.

Saban was really good he wasn't a typical talking head analyst. He broke the game down really well, and you could tell he wanted Florida State to win badly and was very satisfied posting game sitting with Jimbo Fisher, Jameis Winston, Chris Fowler on the set, and then with David Pollack and Kirk Herbstreit. Saban is like Belichick if they talk football they are good, but if you ask them questions about their team they are dry and say nothing to media.

Saban was really good he wasn't a typical talking head analyst. He broke the game down really well, and you could tell he wanted Florida State to win badly and was very satisfied posting game sitting with Jimbo Fisher, Jameis Winston, Chris Fowler on the set, and then with David Pollack and Kirk Herbstreit. Saban is like Belichick if they talk football they are good, but if you ask them questions about their team they are dry and say nothing to media.
Agree, he was great. He spoke fluidly. You could tell he didn't have to work hard to have the right thing come out of his mouth in the right way. Was natural conversation for him. Agree on the FSU preference for him. He's tight with Jimbo since they were at LSU together, so him winning reflects well on Saban.

If Auburn won having Saban on the set would've been a sports cuckholding video

If Auburn won having Saban on the set would've been a sports cuckholding video
If Auburn won then I think Lee Corso is on the set instead of Nick Saban. Corso is an FSU alum so ESPN probably let him celebrate with friends/family rather than have to sit there post-game, but if Auburn won Corso probably sits down and saves Saban from having to pretend to be neutral and happy for his in-state rival school. Saban would have been super pissed if Auburn won and the Alabama coach had to sit their and pretend to be happy for his team's hated rival.