I think the days of seeing a 2000 career point scorer | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I think the days of seeing a 2000 career point scorer

Paige is a bit of a puzzle, but he's projected second round in the mocks I've seen. What about Bryce Johnson ... there's a mystery. I mean, 6'9", good movement for a big and a prolific scorer. He's averaging 64% this year (about the same as UNC scored against us in the second half). Those AFAM classes have to be getting old after 4 years .. why hasn't he jumped?

UNC is following our model more than the Duke or UK model lately. They're getting prospects that are in the 20 to 60 range that may be fringe NBA guys that will develop over 3 or 4 years and thats why they are successful this year.

I do think they are going to be hurting next year I think when Johnson, Paige etc... are graduate and they have limited new talent coming in due to their impending investigation.

UNC is following our model more than the Duke or UK model lately. They're getting prospects that are in the 20 to 60 range that may be fringe NBA guys that will develop over 3 or 4 years and thats why they are successful this year.

I do think they are going to be hurting next year I think when Johnson, Paige etc... are graduate and they have limited new talent coming in due to their impending investigation.
Oh, no doubt ... the other shoe's going to drop, and unlike many others, I think the penalties are going to be severe.

3 top 20 recruits in 2014, 2 of which in the top 10 and a top 20 in 2015.

We've had one top 20 guy since 2014, Tyler Ennis, he was #20.

3 top 20 recruits in 2014, 2 of which in the top 10 and a top 20 in 2015.

We've had one top 20 guy since 2014, Tyler Ennis, he was #20.
And how are they going to feel when they can't play post-season? I think a single-season PS ban is a virtual certainty, and a multi-season ban would not surprise me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom