i think the rutgirls a.d. screwed the pooch with his | Syracusefan.com

i think the rutgirls a.d. screwed the pooch with his

retro44

Living Legend
elitest attitude with their program.

i think the acc and big ten saw the syracuse was a willing to compromise with other teams to get scheduling done like the games at the meadowlands.

rutgers had no vision when compromising as they continually schedule mothers of the poor year in and year out.

it's called negotations,something even the providence mafia knows little of.

if rutgers wants to play,they will need to share their sandbox.

Rutgers is likely coming with us to the ACC. If not, they are going to land on their feet, possibly in the Big 10.

I doubt Rutgers goes to the Big 10. If I had to guess between the Big 10 and left in the cold, I would take left in the cold. Probably join us with UConn in the ACC.

Rutgers is likely coming with us to the ACC. If not, they are going to land on their feet, possibly in the Big 10.

Nobody knows for sure what is going to happen with Rutgers. The big 10 doesn't EVER have to expand EVER. They will wait for ND for as long as it takes. When (or if) they expand the might very well might look in the midwest; starting with Mizzou.

I'm frankly surprised the Big 10 hasn't jumped in yet and already invited Oklahoma and OSU. I think those two schools would make the big10 just unbelievable.