I think we’re looking at a big 2023 season.. | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

I think we’re looking at a big 2023 season..

About that coaching staff, looks like not. The question is why are our coordinators all jumping ship after 1 or 2 years? Money or something else. Dino has had no stability on his staff in his tenure. Does SU not pay a competitive amount for its coordinators?

I guarantee Rhule agreed to the Nebraska job only if afforded crazy funds for assistants. This is about money.

No SU is not cheap.

This is a massive traditional power who’s throwing all of king midas’ gold at a chance to be relevant again.

No defending against this in White’s case.

Anae seems almost like a planned break.

Syracuse pays as much as they possibly can for coordinators. But it's not as much as the biggest programs pay. Tony White was on what $700-800k? He's probably getting a $400-500,000 annual raise at Nebraska. Can't blame him. It's a great move for him because he's going to be a Head Coach in the next 5 years.

About that coaching staff, looks like not. The question is why are our coordinators all jumping ship after 1 or 2 years? Money or something else. Dino has had no stability on his staff in his tenure. Does SU not pay a competitive amount for its coordinators?
White was here 3 years.

I'm getting the sense that Dino isn't the easiest guy to get along with.

I guarantee Rhule agreed to the Nebraska job only if afforded crazy funds for assistants. This is about money.

No SU is not cheap.

This is a massive traditional power who’s throwing all of king midas’ gold at a chance to be relevant again.

No defending against this in White’s case.

Anae seems almost like a planned break.

Nebraska increased their assistant coaches budget by $2m.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom