I think we all can agree | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I think we all can agree

I really loved these.

081122_Syracuse.h2.jpg

Those McNabb uni's would get coach laughed out of a recruits home. Shadow on the number, big thick piping, no logo (that is firmly entrenched as our logo now), thick stripes, etc. all 90's era.

I'd bet McNabb wouldn't even want to wear that thing again.

I actually really liked last years. :noidea: Just needed an orange jersey.

[qube="ImperialOrange, post: 1027877, member: 362"]Syracuse football, unfortunately, hasn't 1/10th the stature of the Yankees.[/quote]

Brilliant.

Those McNabb uni's would get coach laughed out of a recruits home. Shadow on the number, big thick piping, no logo (that is firmly entrenched as our logo now), thick stripes, etc. all 90's era.

I'd bet McNabb wouldn't even want to wear that thing again.

Bet not.

Does anyone know if we are getting orange jerseys?

Hopefully not.

Didn't work with Maloney, didn't work with Pasqualoni and didn't work with Robinson.

They just don't look good - too much orange.

Nothing unique? Every stripe on the jersey is at a 44 degree angle. The logo on the top of the chest is two 4's crossed to pay homage to our training at Fort Drum. And there are orange pants and an orange jersey on the way for next year. With the right color undershirt, I love the white uniforms. The blue home unis will be excellent with the orange pants. To be honest, the gray is a lot better than I expected as well.

The 44 flourishes are so tiny that they make no difference at all to the observer.

The white helmet, the grey jersey the use of orange looks just like Oklahoma State to me.

The contrivance of the uniform is not unique - it's so contrived that it's not interesting anymore - everybody looks the same.

Yuck. Those stripes were beyond lame.
i didn't despise the stripes. they didn't look like us but they did look like college football to me.

at least they were the right colors

why are we still looking at maroon? cantor is at UNJPatterson for a reason because she's terrible but we still have to look at her color preferences

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom