I think we are officially a 4-seed now | Syracusefan.com

I think we are officially a 4-seed now

jekelish

Living Legend
Maybe one of the top two 5-seeds, but I really believe we are a 4-seed after today's win. Tomorrow will lock us up as one of the top two 4-seeds if we play well, and especially if we win. Win tomorrow and we MIGHT sneak into the final 3-seed. Win tomorrow AND Saturday, and we're a lock for a 3-seed, I think.

However, at this point we are no worse than a 4/5, and I'm starting to lean more toward 4.

We were the top 5 seed on the matrix before our game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta win tomorrow to lock in the 4. Lose and too many teams can pass us.

I would like a 3 and would feel good about a 4, and my guess is if we get a 4 our 1 seed isn't too happy about it.

if we lose tomorrow i'd expect a 5
Probably. But we will be ranked somewhere between 16-20 even if we lose tomorrow, which could still put us in line for a 4 seed if the committee likes our overall body of work.

what was our record without james? hopefully the committee takes that into consideration. gun to my head i think we get a 4 even if we lose to the hoyazzzz

what was our record without james? hopefully the committee takes that into consideration. gun to my head i think we get a 4 even if we lose to the hoyazzzz
We also beat Louisville and Cincy without James. I hope the DO take that into consideration.

Yeah, if you assume Nova is making the dance, then we went 4-2 without James, with all of the games being against tournament teams.

4-2, right? Beat Nova, beat LVille, beat Cinci, lost to Nova, lost to Pitt, beat ND.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom