I think we end up 3-6 against the bcs... | Syracusefan.com

I think we end up 3-6 against the bcs...

Hard to argue with your pessimism. Might do a little better, who thought we'd beat WVU last year. Fact is though the other 5 games are up for grabs. Could we see 5 more OT games? I think SU will play all of the games close, seems to be what the coaches are best at...keeping it close.

Every game left on the schedule is winnable even WVU. However, every game left on the schedule is losable as well. I believe we win 3 games in conference UConn, Louisville, and one of USF/Cincinnati in the Dome, and if Pitt plays like it against Rutgers that game is more winnable as well. All we as fans should care about is making a bowl game. Back to back bowl games helps stabilize our program and then the expectations become top 3 finish and conference championship in the 2 next years. We have to take baby steps when you bottom out as a program.

All that matters is getting to a Bowl. So 3-6 is acceptable. Not long term but for this year certainly.

The Rutgers game was awful, obviously . . .

But if we ignore that for a second, Marrone has had quite a few more What wins than What losses. I think Pitt looks vulnerable, and Louisville/UConn look bad. NYC, here we come!

W's still out there. UConn, USF, Lville, Cincy, Pitt. I don't think we show well vs. WVU, but the other 5 remaining games are very very winnable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom