Duke
Michigan
Kansas

3 seeds:
Cincinnati
Wisconsin
Virginia
Iowa State

This is very fair (actually told a few people tonight that Iowa St would move ahead of us on the S-curve). Our one hope for a 3 is if UCONN knocks off Cincy tonight (and they are up 3 with 6 to go). How 'bout we get Marsh to lead a board chant, "Let's go UCONN, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap". And rooting for Clemson here as well just in case--you never know!

Don't show this post to Chris02M, he will type in all caps at you.

that's only to you when you make points that are proved incorrect by multiple posters. I actually think we could fall to a high 4 seed if results tomorrow and sunday go ma certain way but we are a 3 as of this minute

1 seeds:
Florida
Wichita St.
Arizona
Louisville

2 seeds:
Villanova
Duke
Michigan
Kansas

3 seeds:
Cincinnati
Wisconsin
Virginia
Iowa State

if you flip Louisville and Wisconsin you could be right but there is no chance Louisville is a 1. I disagree with cincy but your missing Creighton who will be right there between 2-4 seeds

that's only to you when you make points that are proved incorrect by multiple posters. I actually think we could fall to a high 4 seed if results tomorrow and sunday go ma certain way but we are a 3 as of this minute

What was proved wrong? Because I believe Louisville's resume is better than Iowa State's and Novas? How is that proven if it's based on opinion? Who were the multiple posters? Come'on...

if you flip Louisville and Wisconsin you could be right but there is no chance Louisville is a 1. I disagree with cincy but your missing Creighton who will be right there between 2-4 seeds

Indiana
Minnesota
Nebraska
Northwestern

How are cincy,kansas, and isu ahead of us?
It's not definitive, but I see nothing that would indicate we're clearly ahead of ISU and KU. We should be ahead of Cincy at this point in time. In reality, all bets are off with our end of season collapse. We could fall to a 5 seed if the committee needs to jockey some teams around.

It's not definitive, but I see nothing that would indicate we're clearly ahead of ISU and KU. We should be ahead of Cincy at this point in time. In reality, all bets are off with our end of season collapse. We could fall to a 5 seed if the committee needs to jockey some teams around.

There is no way we drop to a 5.

Kansas has 9 losses, I can't see us dropping that far

There is no way we drop to a 5.

Kansas has 9 losses, I can't see us dropping that far
If we are a true 4 seed we can easily be dropped to a 5 based solely on the committee's ability to move a team up or down 1 seed line to avoid conflicts.

If we are a true 4 seed we can easily be dropped to a 5 based solely on the committee's ability to move a team up or down 1 seed line to avoid conflicts.

We are probably closer to a two than we are a four.

Briancuse said:
We are probably closer to a two than we are a four.

We are very much closer to a 4 than a 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom