I think we're a 4 seed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I think we're a 4 seed

It definitely feel like fans are angry & letting emotions get in their way; just like they go too far the other way when we're winning.

Does anyone have anything better than "we're not playing like a 3seed"? Because if that's the criteria we don't belong in the tournament. Who decided that the arbitrary seed drop for weighted recent performance is 1.5 lines?
I don't see 12 better resumes.

It definitely feel like fans are angry & letting emotions get in their way; just like they go too far the other way when we're winning.

Does anyone have anything better than "we're not playing like a 3seed"? Because if that's the criteria we don't belong in the tournament. Who decided that the arbitrary seed drop for weighted recent performance is 1.5 lines?
I don't see 12 better resumes.

Michigan State, who is below us on matrix is the 1 team I think could pass us with a win since you know committee will factor in all there injuries

Palm has us as a 4 seed in Buffalo, but in the mid west region with WSU. I like it!!

if we are a 4 I think it will be Midwest or west region

my updated bracket potential matchups for us to reach final 4:

western michigan
new mexico/ providence/byu(prov/byu currently play in but could change if providence hangs on vs Creighton)
Kansas/Gonzaga/iowa
Arizona/Creighton/cincy/umass

OrlandoCuse said:
Yes. I've also seen our team play over the past month. If you don't think our losing record over the past month combined with all of our close wins before that will come into play with the selection committee, then you are just setting yourself up for disappointment when the brackets come out.

Close wins won't matter as much as you think. Close loss at Duke won't matter as much as we like. The full body of work points to a 3-4 seed.

In one game we fell from being closer to a 2 to closer to a 4.

Beat ncstate and atleast play duke tough and we are closer to a 2.
A close loss to gt at home without grant wouldn't weigh that heavily. A close loss @ Duke. We lost by 6 or more in 1 game this year without grant at Virginia.

One What close loss to bc.

Thats not all that bad of a resume. I would take that 19 out of 20 years.

Last edited:

A close loss to gt at home without grant wouldn't weigh that heavily. A close loss @ Duke. We lost by 6 or more in 1 game this year without grant at Virginia.

it isn't just us losing to nc state that drops us , it's team around us winning like Louisville,Virginia, iowa State , Michigan State

it isn't just us losing to nc state that drops us , it's team around us winning like Louisville,Virginia, iowa State , Michigan State

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom