I think we've been slandered!!! | Syracusefan.com

I think we've been slandered!!!

LOL another reason to thank god for the Fine Lot, really one of the best places to tailgate before and after the game. Seriously though good luck enforcing that policy, I go the backway to get to the Fine Lot and I do see a bunch of people in the lots next to brick city which must be the housing authority property. Theres usually at least a dozen or so people there when I drive by and Im usually there 4 hours before the game. Gonna be awful hard for anyone to enforce that policy especially if there drinking booze out of a generic cup or bottle. Personally I never understood the lure to park there its a drab area next to a housing project, not exactly a tailgating locale.

Hey, isn't that one of your dogs? No drinking on City property for them.

Hey, isn't that one of your dogs? No drinking on City property for them.

Nope that's Cuseregulars pooch. My two got there own spread somehow with my GF and I wasnt in the picture. :bang:

We tailgate on the corner of Crouse and Adams and the attendant said that the lot owners didn't want any grills. We grilled anyway and nobody said anything. He said nothing about booze. Its not enforceable. I have heard of tailgates with ginger ale and booze, but never just ginger -ale.

actually doesn't syracuse have an open container policy that would stop any tailgating if they wanted to enforce the letter of the law?

actually doesn't syracuse have an open container policy that would stop any tailgating if they wanted to enforce the letter of the law?

They sure do ... just ask Sales. :)

Did they really take down the picture? Cos it's not there anymore. Anyone able to post it here? I need evidence.

Took it down. Cuseregular's call must have did it.

Someone gonna help me out? Or to I need to call TMZ? ;)